Tranquility Woods Aftercare
Primary objectives for aftercare
- Current clinician to aftercare clinician continuum care discussion of goals, objectives, and cultural needs to allow for patient success.
- Proper medical documentation is seamlessly transferred to the next level of medical care.
- Long term plan of up to a year is established that included treatment, living, peer coaching, and support groups.
- TW communication follow-up calls are established at 1 month, 6 months, and a 1 year after treatment.
- Engagement of discharged clients into the TW alumni community with invitation to events, recovery blogs and articles and relapse prevention tips.
Initial planning meeting to discuss aftercare needs based upon diagnosis, level of medical necessity, and demographic needs
Clinician contacts aftercare coordinator with aftercare facility needs and coordinator gives preliminary list of programs. Clinician discusses the recommendations with the patient. Once there is a final list of potential programs, calls are made to the programs to discuss the details and admission policy.
Potential aftercare program representatives can set up in-person at TW or over the phone. These appointments are used to determine what programs would be the best fit for patient. Local tours and meetings with programs can be provided when appropriate.
Final planning, down payments, and scheduling are confirmed with patient, facility, and family.
We take aftercare at TW very seriously. We understand that we are treating at the first stages of the addiction recovery. Addiction is a chronic illness, with a high relapse rate. Having a long-term plan is critical to maintaining sobriety over the long road to recovery.
Like Tranquility Woods on Facebook