Call Admissions 410-442-6638
Tranquility Woods Covid-19 Update
Originally Published: March 12, 2020
Latest Update: March 30, 2020
At this time, there are no known cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) at Tranquility Woods. The wellbeing and health of our clients and employees is always our top priority. We are diligently monitoring updates on the virus and will be taking appropriate action as needed. We will remain open throughout this epidemic and take the necessary steps in terms of screening and safety measures to protect both our staff as well as the community. Please check back frequently for daily updates.
Steps we are taking
- All outside 12 Step Meetings have been suspended
- Sunday Visitations have been suspended
- Tours have been postponed Explore Our 3-D Tour Here
- Outings with large groups of people have been suspended
- Outside gym visits have been canceled
- Updated Admissions screening guidelines
- Amended Intake protocol
- Business Development meetings have been postponed
- Daily disinfecting and sanitation of all surfaces within our facility
Updated Admissions Protocol
- Have you traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in direct contact with any person who has had a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you sick with a fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher), cough, or have trouble breathing?
- Have you recently or currently experiencing an Upper Respiratory infection?
- Have you traveled to or from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut in the last 14 days?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, Tranquility Woods encourages you to contact your primary care provider. Please alert our admissions staff if you are experiencing any of these symptoms and are seeking Treatment.