Part-Time and Full-Time Addictions Counselor
We are currently seeking a part-time and full-time Addictions Counselor to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Develop treatment plans
- Oversee aftercare planning
- Collaborate with mental health therapist(s) to ensure highest level of treatment
- Maintain legible, accurate, HIPAA compliant records
- Comply with federal, state, and local, legal and professional requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Active Clinical License in State of Maryland issued by MD Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists or Maryland Board of Licensed Social Work Examiners
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of established diagnostic criteria for substance abuse disorders
- Warm and compassionate demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Strong Time Management Skills
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please specify if you are interested in part-time or full-time; your availability; and your salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More About Us
Like Tranquility Woods on Facebook